Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

[REVIEW] Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist

Hello Readers! I'll be doing a quick review on another Innisfree product - Green Tea Mineral Mist today!





This mineral mist is a facial mist, which you can use throughout the day whenever you feel like you need a pick-me-up and if your skin is feeling a bit tight or dry. :) This product comes in two sizes - 50ml and 150ml. As I would prefer it to be small enough to carry around in my bag, I had decided to pick up the smaller bottle (50ml). :)



(It's as tall as my hand gel! ~12cm)

Product Benefits: 

This hypoallergenic mist contains 100% organic Jeju green tea water and green complex. Green tea is known to fight free radicals and neutralise damage caused by UV exposure. Imagine having that on your face. :D It also contains panthenol (for cell growth and moisture synthesis) and batain (for fast moisturization).
6-Free System - No artificial fragrances, no parabens, no benzophenone, no ethanol, no animal ingredients and no mineral oil.



Instructions for use:

Whenever your skin feels dry, spray approximately 20cm away from face with eyes closed. It can be applied before and after make-up. *do not shake bottle before use. (this proved to be a bit of a problem for me at the beginning as I was used to shaking all pressurised bottle like I'm a bartender mixing drinks...)




SUMMARY OF REVIEW

My thoughts:

This product carries a faint fragrance similar to the the rest of the products in Innisfree Green Tea Line. I loved the fragrance! It reminds me of green herbs and grass. :) It is also non-sticky and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I've tried it without wearing make-up and also after wearing make-up. This mist appears to help set the make-up, and gives your overall complexion a tinge (just a little tinge!) of dewiness. Even I (not a fan of dewy skin, especially since we live in humid Singapore) could actually accept this level of dewiness.

Would I buy it again:

Yes! I have been looking for a facial mist to tote around, and I'm glad I found this!

Price (50ml):

SGD$8 at local Innisfree stores, 5000won in Korea, approximately SGD$8.90 at Qoo10

Verdict: 10/10!



 Thanks for reading this! And do share your thoughts about this product! 
 ♥ Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment